What in the world is a Bandit Sign?
You’ve probably seen one on the corner of a street –
a small corrugated plastic sign, with a hand written or printed message…
“We buy houses CASH”
Since most cities have ordinances governing the installation of signs on public property, industry has coined them the term, “Bandit Signs.”
Although we do not endorse placing signs along public roadside, it is a medium that has proven to be very effective at getting the attention of local motorists.
Now there is an even better method
of getting your ad in front of the eyes of other motorists.
The Bandit Sign on Wheels (TM) is an easy-to-install vinyl decal that you can place on your vehicle’s rear window.
You no longer have to worry about having your sign blown away, pulled up, or fear violating any local ordinances.
Plus, it’s affordable, efficient and eco-friendly.
With Bandit Sign on Wheels, you’re marketing your business every second you’re on the road.
Imagine what you could do with a whole fleet of of cars…
Learn How to Make Money by
Advertising on Other People’s Cars
with this detailed step-by-step guide…
Bandit Sign on Wheels is the easiest way to build an army of Marketers. Ruben’s Proven System will walk you each step of the way; from finding drivers, to finding cash buyers, and closing on your deals.
Here’s a quick summary of everything you get with The Bandit Sign on Wheels – Mobile Car Sign Program:
- Step-by step Guide to the Program, complete with Videos, Photos, and Document Templates
- Affiliate Autoresponder Emails for Potential Cars, Qualified Cars, and Completed Cars
- Contracts and Paperwork
- Window Agreements
- Affiliate Agreements
- Marketing Release Forms
- Sample Installed Stickers
- Sample Letters
- Simple Marketing Tools
- Incoming Call Scripts
- Distressed Seller Autoresponder Emails
You Will Also Learn…
- Where to Get Your Materials
- Where to Get Your Signs
- Where to Place Your Bandit Signs
- How to Determine Your Offer Price
- How to Sell Your Deals Quickly
- How to Find Cash Buyers
- How to Mail-merge Letters
- Step by Step Closing Procedures