Click HERE to Schedule To Talk with Us Now!
We joined LIFEonaire May 2009 which was literally at the GUTTER of our real estate entrepreneurial careers. We had SPLAT and didn’t know what we were going to do. We were loaded in real estate debt with around 40 properties still in our portfolio, the market crashed, and our entire savings and accumulated profits were sucked dry from fighting a lawsuit with our former contractor partners. All we could do at our first retreat was spill our guts and listen to any help anyone had to offer. We were so devastated, Steve Cook and Shaun McCloskey joke with us now that they were kicking themselves back then for letting us be the first couple to share at the inaugural Titanium retreat! Although practically everyone felt better about their own lives after hearing our story, it’s not necessarily recommended to start a Mastermind on such an intense note!
There are so many details we can share, but bottomline: that Mastermind Event was a major turning point in our lives. Through the advice, support and accountability from the group and our coaches, we were able to turn our lives and business around in LESS than a year! By the end of 2009 we had developed a new real estate strategy that pulled us out of our financial hole. Each year thereafter just further built on a solid foundation that was established with LIFEonaire’s help all along the way.
Fast forward to May 2014, we started our own Titanium Level Coaching Group called I AM LIFEonaire. Membership currently includes:
- 3 Masterminds per year...3 full days with the entire group together 3 times per year (usually Jan, May, Sept). Most venue days are Fri, Sat, Sun.
- 1 Group Call each month except during mastermind months.
- 1 on 1 Coaching Call each month (30 minutes) except during mastermind months.
- 1 Full Day w/us each year at our home office (scheduled individually).
- Lifeonaire Insiders Membership (subject to change):
IAM Lifeonaire Closed Facebook Group for ongoing support in between calls and Masterminds.
***EXCLUSIVE TO OUR IAM LIFEonaire Group ONLY*** Link Options Course ($1,497.00 value):
- Free attendance to any Lifeonaire event
- Several monthly calls on a variety of topics hosted by current Lifeonaire Coaches including Steve Cook & Shaun McCloskey.
- Access to the Titanium Coaching Dashboard and Members Forum.
***EXCLUSIVE TO OUR IAM LIFEonaire Group ONLY*** Keith & Shannon French Travel Club ($349.00/mo value)
- Link Options Coaching Closed Facebook Group
- Link Options Coaching Calls (2x/mo)
- (If you’ve already purchased our course previously, we’ll match dollar for dollar OFF the initiation fee!)
- Membership access to travel discounts that Keith & Shannon use and/or have access to.
- Exclusive Members Only trips with Keith & Shannon French!
Two (2) Slots Left!!!
Next 2017 Retreat: Orlando, FL
February 3, 4, 5 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Amazing House at the Encore Club
Much nicer (& cheaper!) to stay at this venue vs a hotel!
At each Mastermind Retreat, everyone gets dedicated time where the entire group focuses on your challenge that you choose to bring to the table. We highly recommend that you attend a “Get A Life” LIFEoniare Event prior to coming to your first Mastermind to get a jump start on your Vision Planning, but it is not required. Either way, simply commit to at least a year minimum of active participation and you’ll be amazed at how different life will be just one short year from now!
Here’s what one of our newest members who just attended their 1st Mastermind Retreat in May had to say:
Obviously I have not been a Lifeonaire for long, but I already have emotional and mindset changes. The group helped me pick up a vision that I had put on a back burner. They helped me see that it can happen sooner than later. Also, I find it so encouraging to be around people who don't think working less/working from home/starting something new and challenging is crazy. It feels so good to be understood and supported and then encouraged by people who are a few steps ahead in the process. Also, accountability is a huge benefit of the group. I know I will see everyone again in a few months and I really don't want to be in the same position I was last time I saw everyone. The retreat will be so much fun as we all share how we are growing, succeeding, changing...I want to have a story too😊 That's hugely motivating.